At Spencer Gulf law, our experienced and helpful team are committed to providing our clients with the highest level of legal representation
Spencer Gulf Law provides a reliable advice in a timely manner and offer competitive rates.
The Principal of Spencer Gulf Law is Suzy Graham. Suzy established Spencer Gulf Law in her home town eight years ago, after working as a Solicitor in Adelaide for 10 years.
Spencer Gulf Law proudly supports a number of community activities, as well as providing free legal advice to a number of community programs.
Spencer Gulf Law offer representation in all Criminal Courts and can assist with:
• Bail hearings
• Drink driving, traffic offences, licence appeals
• Major and minor indictable offences
• Defence against all criminal and motor vehicle charges
Spencer Gulf Law also provides representation to persons in receipt of Legal Aid and provide assistance with the Application process.
At Spencer Gulf Law we prepare wills, powers of attorney, powers of guardianship and anticipatory directions. We offer discounts to couples seeking mutual wills.
At Spencer Gulf Law we also:
• Obtain grants of probate and letters of administration
• Undertake administration of deceased estates
• Act in contested claims against wills and estates
• Undertake Estate planning, set up family companies and trusts.
If injury is caused as the result of negligence or breach of duty of an individual or organisation, you may have the right to claim compensation. Spencer Gulf Law can advise and guide you through a claim for damages for injuries sustained in:
• Motor vehicle accidents, industrial accidents and accidents on public or private property;
• Workers' compensation/Workcover;
• Medical and professional negligence;
• Compensation claims for victims of asbestosis;
• Disaster claims
• Damages for victims suffering spinal and brain injuries
• Criminal Injuries Compensation Claims
Suzy Graham and her team at Spencer Gulf Law provide a friendly personalised conveyancing service at very competitive rates.
Spencer Gulf Law can assist with Commercial and Residential property transactions, as well as business sales and family and estate transfers.
Spencer Gulf Law can also assist with:
• Commercial and residential property disputes
• Commercial and residential lease and business disputes.
• Planning applications and appeals.
• Queries about rates, land taxes and government duties.
Suzy Graham specialised in family law in her own Adelaide based practice before establishing Spencer Gulf Law. Suzy has a wealth of experience to assist with family law matters ranging from straightforward ‘out of court’ settlements to complex disputes regarding children and property.