Beckey Knight & Elliott was established in 1946. The firm has been delivering quality legal services to the Mackay community continuously since then.
The team of highly qualified professionals at Beckey Knight & Elliott provides a wide range of experience and expertise for individuals and businesses, and can assist you across all areas of general law.
Beckey Knight & Elliott caters to all people making a property transaction in Queensland.
The conveyancing services at Beckey Knight & Elliott are offered at competitive rates, delivered through an experienced, focused & dedicated team.
At Beckey Knight & Elliott we can assist you with:
• Preparation of contracts for sale or purchase of all types of Real Estate including vacant land, Houses, Units, Strata Titled Properties and all kinds of Rural Properties and Businesses
• Contract review
• Property settlements and negotiations
• Commercial & Retail Leases
• Assistance for first home owners with the First Home Owners Grant
• Mortgages and refinancing property
• Property developments
Beckey Knight & Elliott are focused on finding fast & effective solutions to disputes, whilst achieving the best results for our clients.
Beckey Knight & Elliott is able to assist you in the following litigation matters:
• Debt Recovery
• Breach of Contract, Business Disputes or Commercial Litigation
• Partnership Disputes
• Corporate Litigation and Director & Shareholder Disputes
• Property Disputes including Trademark & Copyright matters and injunctive relief
• Insolvency & Bankruptcy
• Property Disputes (including Lease disputes)
• Actions under the Trade Practices Act, Sale of Goods Act and Fair Trading Act
• Body Corporate Disputes
• Mediation/Alternate Dispute Resolution
• Litigation in all Queensland Courts, and Court of other Jurisdictions with the assistance of local agents
Beckey Knight & Elliott solicitors are used to dealing with police and know the ins and outs of the court and the justice system.
The benefits to you of their experience are that you know that they will be able to get the best result for you as quickly as possible with the minimum of fuss, at the right cost.
The Personal Injury Proceedings Act 2002 (PIPA) restricts the advertising of personal injury services by legal practitioners and others.
This restricts Beckey Knight & Elliott from telling you detailed information about our success with these types of cases. However we can let you know that we cover:
• Workers Compensation
• Motor Vehicle Accident
• Public Liability
• Victims Compensation
• Class Actions
At Beckey Knight & Elliott we concentrate on providing high quality advice, which is sensitive to the needs of our clients.
One of our Solicitors is a registered Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner & nationally accredited Mediator. He has been appointed an Independent Children’s Lawyer.
We can provide assistance for a range of matters relating to family law and de facto relationships and their breakdown.
Our Wills, Probate & Estate Planning solicitors offer one of the easiest and most cost-effective ways to advise and assist in the preparation of Wills.
Beckey Knight & Elliott recognises our Senior community members and Carers by offering reduced rates.