Speed & Stracey provide high level quality legal advice in the following practice areas:
• Business Law
• Commercial Litigation
• Competition/Trade Practices
• Corporate Law
• Succession Law
• Taxation Law
• Tax Advisory
• Corporate and Financial Services
• Tax Audit and Litigation
• Complex Commercial and Securities Litigation
• Competition Law
• White Collar and Regulatory Enforcement
• Succession Planning
Speed and Stracey Lawyers do not undertake routine work and we treat each of our client’s problems as unique.
Our success is founded on our way of handling matters – the “Speed and Stracey Way”, combined with a highly skilled team of lawyers.
Those skills include critical analysis, an eye for detail, clear thinking and good judgement.
Speed and Stracey operates for one purpose: To solve each of our client’s legal problems.
The single focus of our lawyers is to obtain the best result for the client.
We work directly with each client or supplement its in-house legal team.
Each solution and its implementation is carried out in the most cost-effective manner.
Every client matter is handled in our own unique way: the Speed and Stracey Way. Our successful methodology includes:
1. Identifying precisely the problem the client wants solved.
2. Isolating up front the key legal and factual issues.
3. Analysing documents and data to determine only the relevant facts and legal issues. In matters involving large amounts of documentation – sometimes tens of thousands of individual documents – we utilise sophisticated search technology to isolate key documents.
4. Application of the appropriate legal principles and authorities.
5. Planning the strategy up front.
6. Modifying the strategy to take account of changing circumstances.
The directors determine the correct team to work on each engagement depending on the expertise required and to achieve the solution in the most cost effective manner.