Aubrey F. Crawley & Co are a Sydney city based Attorneys, Solicitors and Proctors specialising in litigation, commercial law, mortgages & securities, wills & probates, residential & commercial.
Christopher Crawley, Principal
Peter Tsathas, Associate
As a solicitor with more than 30 years’ experience in both public and private sectors, Peter has experience in:
- Personal injuries claims;
- Professional negligence claims against solicitors, valuers, real estate agents, accountants and doctors;
- Corporations law, including civil claims against directors for oppression and breach of duty, as well as compliance;
- Regulatory proceedings for statutory breaches;
- Commercial litigation;
- Property law, having been a part-time lecturer in the subject at UTS, dealing with people from the corporate, government, professional, and business sectors, as well as the broader community.
Peter is sensitive to the pressures upon parties in dispute. He is an accredited under the National Mediator Accreditation System and is appointed to the NSW Law Society Mediators Panel.
Fofi Zeglis, Solicitor
Areas of expertise are in:
- Conveyancing – Buying and selling of residential property;
- Sale and Purchase of Small Businesses;
- Mortgages and Refinance;
- Commercial and Residential leases;
- Partnership and or Shareholder Agreements
Succession Law and Estate Matters::
- Probate of Deceased Estates;
- Liquor Licensing Applications
Andrianna Karagiannis, Secretary To Christopher Crawley