Harbourside Legal Services is a boutique law firm, which provides professional and friendly legal advice and effective representation to individuals and businesses.
When you choose Harbourside Legal Services, you have chosen a firm that understands that Legal matters are stressful for both you and often for your family as well.
We understand that your circumstances are unique and that each client has their own individual needs. Harbourside Legal Services prides ourselves on our ability to provide clear and understandable solutions to your legal issues
Harbourside Legal Services strives to provide our clients with a complete range of services at an affordable price.
1. We are one of New South Wales most respected Law practices.
2. The team at Harbourside Legal Services have a combined professional experience of over 75 years.
3. You will speak directly to the Lawyer who has carriage of your matter
4. We understand that you have work and other commitments and will make ourselves available outside of the normal business hours
5. Harbourside Legal Services has a history of satisfied clients having assisted over 5000 clients in all aspects of Law.
6. We value your feedback and are happy to fine-tune our approach for each individual client.
7. Here at Harbourside Legal Services we speak openly about costs from the beginning.
8. We take a strong stand when needed.
9. Harbourside Legal Services gives advice in plain English that is easy-to-understand.
10. We have a pleasant office environment located in Kirribilli one train station from the city.
Harbourside Legal Services is a boutique law firm located in Kirribilli offering a comprehensive range of legal services including:
Conveyancing - Purchasing and selling property
Family law - divorces, children's issues and property settlements
Court matters including driving offenses, and AVO's
Succession planning including Wills and powers of attorney
Probate and Administration of Estates
Business Conveyancing - Buying and selling businesses
Commercial & Retail leases
General business advice on contracts and disputes