0414 Lawyer offers low cost conveyancing, performed by a highly experienced Solicitor.
If you're selling your home we offer a fixed rate of $1250.00 including gst.
Purchases start at $880.00 including gst (for vacant off the plan land).
We will cater for your budget, so call us today and speak to our friendly staff.
In regards to Family Law matters, 0414 Lawyer offers you practical advice and assistance if you are choosing to do your own property settlement and divorce.
0414 Lawyer fees are only $1250.00 for conveyancing for sale of properties, which includes all disbursements. Services include:
• No additional photocopying or facsimile or postage fees
• Calculating settlement figures
• Adjustment of rates and other charges
• Deal with discharging bank
• Make arrangements with agents, pay their commissions
• Regular email updates
• Deposit balance (in cheque) of sale proceeds to your nominated bank account
• Final fee to complete sale to be deducted from settlement proceeds.
0414 Lawyer asks for an up front payment of $150.00 for disbursements.
Payment by internet transfer,
- no cheque fees or standing in queues at the bank or ATM
• Personalised service whereby the use of disbursements ie postage. Phone calls will be adjusted.
The Professional Fee at 0414 Lawyer is intended to include all our time for working on your matter from start to finish.
Disbursements at 0414 Lawyer:
• Section 603 Certificate which shows the council rates for the property
• Section 66 Certificate which shows the water rates for the property
• Section 47 Certificate which shows if any land tax is payable for the property
• Final Title Search
• Settlement Fee
Professional Fee at 0414 Lawyer includes:
• Review the contract for sale and negotiate any amendments you wish to make
• Talk with your lender to ensure your loan is approved
• Review the contract to ensure it is ready to proceed with being signed by both parties
• Meet you face-to-face or send the contract to you for signing
• Send the contract signed by you to the vendor's solicitor to be exchanged
• Order and check all remaining searches
• Advise you of any additional searches that may be required by your lender
• Assist you to meet any requirements imposed on you by your lender
• Assist you to complete the First Home buyers stamp duty exemption form (if required)
• Talk with lender to ensure they are prepared or settlement
• Calculate settlement figures and book settlement with your lender and the seller's solicitor
• Draft a property transfer and arrange to have the Transfer and Contract for Sale stamped
• Advise you and your lender of cheque details for settlement.
• Attend settlement and ensure that all Title Documents are in order
• Pay settlement monies as instructed to seller's solicitor
• Contact you and the real estate agent to confirm that the settlement has taken place
• For purchases without a mortgage, lodge the Transfer and Notice of Sale with the Department of Lands and then send you your Title Deed when it has been registered
• Send you a final reporting letter
• We will keep your file for seven years. This makes it easier for us when you decide to sell your property in the future.
0414 Lawyer offers you practical advice if you are choosing to do your own property settlement and divorce.
We offer fixed price binding financial agreements and consent orders for superannuation splitting.
0414 Lawyer also offers fixed prices to complete the matter.