Capital Legal aims to provide clients with uncomplicated access to professional advisers for property and business-related legal requirements, with a rapid turn around and high levels of quality customer service.
Backed by extensive legal experience, Capital Legal provides advice and documentation relating to business sales or purchase, business succession, wills, the administration of deceased estates, leases for retail and commercial properties, franchises, joint venture agreements, loans, mortgages and other securities.
When it comes to matters of law - property or business - Capital Legal can assist you.
When it comes to Commercial and Property legal matters, Capital Legal and the team's professionalism and experience are key to our success and your comfort as a client.
At Capital Legal we make every effort to ensure that every interaction you have with our firm is efficient and straight forward.
Capital Legal provides professional legal advice founded on our extensive legal experience, all of which ensures that you leave reassured and fully aware of the current situation and any future direction.
Capital Legal provides the following services in respect to Property Law:
• Leases - preparation of commercial and retail leases
• Extensions and assignments of lease
• Offers to lease
• Surrenders of lease
• Preparation of mortgages and charges
• Discharges of mortgage
• Standard Enduring Power of Attorney
• General Power of Attorney
• Withdrawal of Caveats
• Restrictive Covenants and Easements
• Due Diligence Investigations - land and business
• Drafting contracts for sale of land
• Statutory declarations
• Notices of Default
Capital Legal is pleased to offer it's services in the following areas of Commercial Law.
• Business Succession Agreements
• Partnership Agreements
• Purchase and Sale of Business Settlements
• Purchase and Sale of Business Contracts
• Licence Agreements
• Variation of Deeds and Contracts
• Confidentiality Agreements
• Franchise Agreements
• Shareholder and Unitholder Agreements
Capital Legal has extensive experience in Succession & Trusts and offers the following services in this area:
• Probate Applications
• Letters of Administration
• Testamentary Trusts
• Succession agreements
• Bare Trusts
• Declarations of Trust
• Appointment of a new trustee
• Preparation and variation of Unit Trusts
Your people are the key to your business success which is why it is critical to ensure your business is compliant with workplace laws and utilises smart workplace practices.
Capital Legal assists clients to manage Workplace, Employee and Industrial Relations issues.
We act for businesses who require representation at the Fair Work Commission and Industrial Relations Commission or seek advice on workplace disputes, employer obligations or employee entitlements.
We also help parties to settle workplace disputes as quickly and as painlessly as possible. However, if litigation is unavoidable you can rely on us to put forward a strong case and fight for your best interests.
Advice and Representation for Fair Work & Industrial Relations Commission Matters:
• Unfair dismissal claims
• Adverse action claims
• Bullying and harassment claims
• Sexual discrimination matters
• Wage back payment claims
• Enterprise Agreements
• Union log of claims
Advice on Workplace and Industrial Relations Matters
• Understanding your legal obligations as an employer
• The National Employment Standards (NES)
• Advice on State and Federal Awards
• Enterprise Agreements
• Transfer of Business obligations when buying or
selling a business
• Disciplining and terminating employees
• Redundancy - managing the redundancy process
• Bullying and Harassment in the workplace
• Industrial relations dispute resolution
• Workplace investigations
• Enterprise bargaining and the EBA voting process
• Conducting workplace investigations
• Strategic workforce planning
• Privacy Laws
Drafting of Workplace Documents, Agreements and Practices
• Employment contracts
• Enterprise Bargaining Agreements (EBAs)
• Policies and procedures
• Contractor and partnership agreements
• Employment relations management plans for the
• Performance reviews
• Termination notices
• Deeds of Settlement
• Transfer of business contracts
• Employee restraint and confidentiality agreements