McClelland Lawyers are committed to providing the local and wider community with competent, efficient, and practical solutions to clients with family law issues.
McClelland Lawyers was established by Belinda McClelland LLB, who has more than 20 years experience helping clients find a resolution through stressful and difficult times.
McClelland Lawyers legal and support team diligently work toward achieving a fair and equitable result for each of our clients in a cost effective and practical way.
At McClelland Lawyers we are dedicated to providing exceptional service by:
• Educating and guiding our clients through the legal process in a friendly, supportive and caring manner
• Anticipating and solving problems efficiently and creatively with respect for each client's needs
• Utilising the convenience of available technology to streamline and expedite the provision of our legal services
• Earning and maintaining the respect, confidence and goodwill of our clients, team members and colleagues.
McClelland Lawyers highly recommend you obtain our advice and guidance:
• Prior to separation – so that your decision in this regard is fully informed, and so that you avoid taking steps which might prejudice your future entitlements, planning at this stage can provide significant benefits.
• As soon as possible after separation – whilst you may be suffering anxiety, stress and grief following your separation, it is often helpful to have all those legal questions that arise upon separation answered before they cause you even more worry.. so that you understand what needs to be done, what steps to take, and what steps to avoid.
• Before you commence your negotiations – so that you have some idea of your entitlements and whether the offers being made are fair and reasonable or not.
• If you have been involved in protracted negotiations which seem to be taking forever and not resolving anything – we can provide you with fresh ideas to stimulate resolution.
• If you require a second opinion, to reassure yourself that your matter is on the right track.
• Prior to engaging in mediation or arbitration – so that you have had independent legal advice as to your entitlements and can make informed decisions.
• Once you have negotiated an agreement – so we can assist you to ensure it is properly documented, fair, tax effective and binding.
At McClelland Lawyers we welcome your input and encourage you to reduce your legal fees by assisting in any way you can.
For clients who wish to minimise their fees McClelland Lawyers offers do-it-yourself support and guidance to manage your own matter and represent yourself.
Meeting with McClelland Lawyers is the first step in finding a positive solution to your family law matter.