Castledine Gregory is a Perth based law and mediation firm offering specialist services in areas including:
• Native title and Aboriginal heritage
• Planning, environment and local government
• Administrative law and regulatory issues
• Negotiation, mediation and conflict resolution
• Resources, energy and construction law
Our clients include large corporations, small business, public authorities, Indigenous groups, private individuals and community organisations.
Our team comprises:
-Graham Castledine- Partner (barrister, solicitor and accredited mediator)
-Mark Gregory - Partner (barrister and solicitor)
-Merinda Logie (special counsel)
-Kate Castledine (office manager)
-Elyse Loughton (lawyer)
-Christina Batson (lawyer)
-Karen Stead (Administrative Assistant)
The legal process is often used in ways that are damaging to relationships. Our objective is to use our expertise in law and mediation to assist and empower our clients to:
• Protect their rights and advance their interests
• Identify options for solving complex problems
• Manage and resolve conflicts through non-adversarial processes
• Reach fair and enduring agreements which strengthen rather than damage relationships
At Castledine Gregory, we aim to provide our services in a way that is approachable and client-focussed.
We at Castledine Gregory believe that everyone should have access to quality legal and mediation services regardless of their means or status, and for this reason we work with clients across a diverse range of cultural and economic backgrounds. We provide pro bono services through a number of public schemes, and directly assist organisations in the not-for-profit sector including community legal centres.