At AVA Legal we pride ourselves on providing a professional service, as well as a personal service that is tailored to our clients needs and requirements.
Similar to leading commercial law firms AVA Legal advice and service is of the highest standard.
However, we are able to also take the time to get to know you and your business and therefore to achieve the best results and outcomes for you.
As a boutique property commercial law firm AVA Legal:
• has the same, or an greater level of experience, than most practitioners with main conduct of matters in most large law firms;
• provide legal services at a price that large firms cannot match
• effect quicker turnaround times as the matter does not pass through numerous administrative and legal hands.
At AVA Legal we are always open and accountable. We offer a reasonable fees structure with upfront cost disclosures.
At AVA Legal we can prepare contracts for the purchase and sale of properties, conveyancing (residential, commercial, retail and industrial) and acting for sellers and buyers of real estate.
Other AVA Legal property services include:
Due diligence enquiries and reporting for sellers and buyers
• Acting for landlord and tenants in relation to all aspects of leasing (commercial, industrial and retail), managing the entire leasing process for property owners and developers and advising in relation to lease disputes.
AVA Legal provides a full range of legal advice and services in relation to commercial matters. These include:
• Business sales and purchases (acting for sellers and buyers) including share sales and purchases and asset sales and purchases and all aspect of contract preparation and negotiation
• Company formation and advice, including shareholder agreement preparation and negotiation and Corporations Act compliance advice
• Debt recovery
• Commercial litigation and dispute resolution.
The firm offers extensive experience in the area of Litigation, including:
• Sale of land contract enforcements and related litigation (including proceedings before the State Administrative Tribunal in relation to retail leases)
• Lease enforcement
• Debt recoveries
• Statutory demands
• Misleading and deceptive conduct, consumer protection claims
• Bankruptcy applications.
AVA Legal has experience in assisting with efficient and prompt service in regards to liquor licensing which is important when your business success depends on it.
• Applications for liquor licenses
• transfer of liquor licences
• liquor licensing advice
It is important your will accurately reflects your wishes. At AVA Legal we can assist to prepare your will for a reasonable fee. Our services include:
• Estate planning, including wills, trusts, powers of attorney, applications for grants of probate and letters of administration and estate administration
• Superannuation law and compliance advice