Nowicki Carbone Lawyers are an enthusiastic, experienced, evolving and compassionate firm. Our team have chosen to be plaintiff lawyers and often times represent the people that no one else will. We are passionate about fighting for justice and ensuring our clients are compensated accordingly.
Nowicki Carbone was formed in 2001 by Harry Nowicki and Tony Carbone, two highly experienced personal injury lawyers. Due to its success as a personal injury firm the practise has grown and now includes a team of excellent personal injury lawyers working from four offices in Melbourne.
More recently, the firm has had a change in Partnership. John Karantzis, Nunzio Tartaglia and Don Maffia have now joined Tony Carbone as Nowicki Carbone's new Partners. It is an exciting time for the firm and has enhanced the firm profile.
If you are in need of personal injury lawyers, work injury lawyers, accident injury lawyers, transport accident injury lawyers, superannuation lawyers, or medical negligence lawyers, then here are some of the reasons why Nowicki Carbone can help you:
• We are a team of real people dedicated to helping clients who genuinely require assistance on a *No Win No Charge basis.
• We encourage settlement as an alternative to litigation, consistent with our commitment to achieve the BEST result for our clients in the fastest amount of time.
• We pride ourselves on working together as a team, focusing on a common goal; ensuring our clients are looked after every step of the way through their claim.
• We are a multi-lingual law firm.
• We are a developing and dynamic firm, with a fantastic mix of bright professionals.
• If you can't come to us, we can come to you - just ask when you call.
If you suffered an injury due to the fault or negligence of another person while in a public area or private premises, you may have a public liability claim and will need the help of personal injury lawyers or work injury lawyers.
Medical negligence claims are usually brought by medical negligence lawyers against doctors, hospitals and health care providers who have failed to adequately treat, care for or accurately diagnose a patient. A medical malpractice lawyer can also find out if any compensation may also be applicable if a service provider failed to provide to the patient all relevant medical information, which may have affected the patient’s decision to either receive or refuse treatment.
If you have recently been involved in an accident and are in need of a car accident lawyer or accident injury lawyers, then Nowicki Carbone can help you in the following areas: Compensation for injuries suffered in transport accidents, which includes cars, motorcycles, trains, trams, buses and bicycles.
Workers Compensation is also known as WorkCover.
Our team of work injury lawyers, workers compensation lawyers and workplace lawyers will investigate the following:
You must prove that you were injured or exacerbated an injury or illness while at work or while undertaking your employment duties. It is important to note that there is no need to prove that anyone was at fault.
Superannuation and Insurance
Our Superannuation & Insurance team can provide you with the knowledge and expertise to advise and act on your behalf in these complex areas. Some of the areas we advise on are:
• If you are injured and either having difficulty continuing in your usual occupation, or cannot work at all, contact our Superannuation & Insurance team before resigning
• Check that your employer is paying the requisite 9% superannuation contributions: If not, speak to one of our Superannuation & Insurance team members who can assist you in this respect.