Teddington Legal is a new style of law firm. We provide practical legal solutions for start-ups, growing companies and their owners.
At Teddington Legal we provide personalised, specialised legal services with a focus on commercial law, contract law, property law, conveyancing and business advice.
Each deal is different, each company has unique needs and objectives. The role of Teddington Legal is to understand these and help you achieve the best commercial outcome possible.
Teddington Legal provides legal advice to:
• Individuals, sole traders and partnerships
• Small to medium sized enterprises
• Any company without in-house corporate counsel requiring legal expertise
• Businesses with existing in-house legal team who need additional legal support.
Teddington Legal can be engaged on an individual task basis. retainer, part-time or per project.
Enormous value can be derived by having a commercially savvy legal mind with intimate knowledge of your business and industry as part of your executive team.
Legal involvement should be seen as a strategic advantage, preparing you for corporate success and not simply as an adjunct to your business visited only in times of crisis.
This flexibility at Teddington Legal gives you the support and convenience of your own in-house legal counsel without the associated costs of a full time employee or major law firm bills.
The team of six solicitors at Teddington Legal, headed by principal Mark Gardiner BA LLB MBA, have a wealth of expertise and skills in commercial law. Visit our website to learn more about us.
Providing flexible pricing arrangements is key to delivering value to our clients and ensuring costs are never a surprise. Based on your requirements and how you’d like us to support your business, you can use one or a combination of the below methods:
• Hourly: Nice neat and simple.
• Retainer: Regular payments commensurate with the agreed time commitment so you have access to us whenever you need.
• Fixed Fee: When you have a very specific piece of work such as an agreement, conveyance or contract of sale, we can quote upfront so you are comfortable.