For more than three decades, Hansons Lawyers has provided quality legal services to the community and businesses of Wollongong and Greater Illawarra region.
Hansons Lawyers is one of the regions most respected law firms.
The goal at Hansons Lawyers is to retain its clients long term by providing a personal, professional and cost effective service.
As a client you can count on Hansons Lawyers your local legal experts to:
• Put your interests first.
• Be unfailingly courteous and easy to deal with.
• Do our utmost to achieve a quick and common sense solution to your legal issue or problem.
• Provide a stable team of legal experts and support, including accredited specialists in business, personal injury, criminal and family law.
• Give you excellent value and realistic fees.
Clearly explain to you the process, options and likely outcome
• and Hansons Lawyers will value you.
Hansons Lawyers are based in offices in the central business district of Wollongong. We visit clients when necessary to make us a truly convenient option.
Hansons Lawyers experienced team of Family Law practitioners deliver support to clients facing relationship difficulties and guidance in dealing with the often complex issues involved in family law.
Hansons Family Law clients can expect personalised attention and direct contact with their lawyer throughout the progress of their matter.
Should you need to go to Court, Hansons Lawyers will leverage the strengths and weaknesses of traditional processes when it comes to family law matters. All Hansons Family Law professionals have extensive experience at all Court levels.
Hansons also finds creative, non-adversarial solutions like informal settlement conferences or mediation, can often serve our clients’ needs better, leading to sensible and sustainable outcomes.
With a comprehensive and complementary range of relevant business, corporate, and commercial experience Hansons Lawyers can handle all your legal needs under one roof.
Hansons Lawyers Business, Corporate and Commercial Law services include:
• advice, negotiation and preparation of commercial contracts and agreements
• asset management and protection
• business sales, purchases and transfers (including contract negotiation and preparation and commercial conveyancing)
• business structuring (including company, trust or partnership formations and registrations)
• commercial and retail leasing
• corporate governance
• debt recovery
• employment and industrial relations
In commercial disputes our experienced litigators are effective in conducting litigation; or recommending and implementing the most appropriate alternative dispute resolution techniques on clients’ behalf.
Whether an employer or employee, you need up-to-date advice on workplace legislation and the laws covering employment, to make sure your operations are fair, safe and lawful.
Our highly experienced lawyers can advise you on all aspects of workplace legislation, from the Fair Work Act and compliance with regulations to resolving disputes.
Our Compensation Law team represents clients in civil law suits of every kind involving insurance disputes, injuries and other mishaps.
Insurance claims we pursue for clients include; product liability, general compensation, victims’ compensation, motor accident, medical negligence and other kinds of insurance claims.
To learn more about how we might be able to assist you and your particular situation, please get in touch with Tom Sherley or Ann Woods for a confidential discussion about your situation.
Our Migration Solicitor Ann Woods is a registered Migration Agent. Our thorough knowledge of current practices and correct procedures means your visa application or immigration issue is in good hands. Ann can assist individuals and families, along with businesses and their workforces, with advice and practical support on all aspects of the migration process.