Gerard Malouf & Partners is a leading law firm, with over 32 years experience in insurance and negligence law.
At Gerard Malouf & Partners we help people achieve the maximum result in the minimum time, in a friendly and caring environment.
The welfare of the client is of paramount concern to all lawyers and members of staff at Gerard Malouf & Partners.
Gerard Malouf & Partners is a specialist with Motor Vehicle compensation claims and provide legal advice across a range of insurance & negligence areas of law.
For details about Gerard Malouf & Partners full list of services please visit our website: www.gmp.net.au.
1. Gerard Malouf & Partners only do Insurance and Personal Injury law. We are always acting against giant insurance companies for the individual.
2. Our Firm has run over 15,000 successful insurance and negligence claims worth many $100's of millions to our satisfied clients.
3. Gerard Malouf & Partners is recognised as a leading legal experts with offices throughout the east coast of Australia specialising in Sydney, country New South Wales South East Queensland. and Victoria
4. We are always aggressively fighting for our clients.
5. Gerard Malouf & Partners will exceed the expectations of our clients.
6. We have experts from medical, financial and negligence backgrounds to assist you to be successful.
7. No win, no fee basis (subject to terms and conditions for our fees).
8. Gerard Malouf & Partners senior solicitors also include Accredited Law Society Personal Injury Specialists, Vrege Kolokossian , Ray Abbas and Gerard Malouf.
9. We are members of the Australian Plaintiff Lawyers Association, the Brain Injury Association, the American Trial Lawyers Association, and have staff who advise many public interest groups including community groups, hospitals and nursing associations.
10. At Gerard Malouf & Partners we have the "triple C" attitude - 'Compassion, Commitment and Competence' towards all our clients.
11. Our Costs Agreements are friendly and simple to understand plus we provide in writing our commitment to reduce our fees in the event you are not happy, unlike any other law firm.